Contributors

Dedicated To Our Family and Friends To Follow Us On Our European Adventure

Friday, July 1, 2011

In the process of Updating the blog

Hey Guys,

So incredibly sorry I haven´t been keeping up the blog.  Ever since Natalie left I just have been very lazy at actually writing and posting entries. I am currently in Barcelona and will be leaving for Scotland in a few hours. My hope is to write some of the blog on my Ipod touch and then upload it once I´m in Edinburgh. So to hold you over until then below is a brief outline of where I have been since I last left you in Berlin.

June 10th-11th: Malaga, Spain
June 12th-14th: Seville, Spain
June 15th-19th: San Sebastian, Spain (I  was only suppose to be there for 3 days but things change)
June 20th: Bilbao, Spain
June 21st-23rd: Lisbon, Portugal
June 24th-30th: Barcelona, Spain

Brief Note: So far traveling alone has been amazing! I was a bit worried I wouldn´t like it but after 3 weeks of just mosying along, I can definitely say that it is a different and beautiful form of travel. I have met so many unique and fantastic individuals at the hostels. Each city has a different vibe in the dorms some it feels like your with a group of friends traveling and at others (like in Barcelona) it feels as if you have a built in family. At my most recent hostel, all of us in the same dorm room were there for a long span of time and began to affecionately refer to each other as pseudo brothers and sisters.  So for anyone that was worried about me traveling alone, please feel at ease! I am most definitely not alone.

Until later, Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment